GUARANTEED ABSORPTION. NO NEEDLES, NO PILLS, NO LIVER STRESS!
Topical vs. Oral Administration
Although comparable to oral-dosage forms in efficacy, topical creams have numerous advantages over oral forms. First, topical administration avoids the first-pass effect of metabolism associated with the oral route. Therefore, topical administration allows for much higher and improved bioavailability. Second, topical administration allows prolonged release of compounds, which can improve adherence. Third, topical administration minimizes adverse effects due to lower peak concentrations of compounds. Most compounds are very effectively removed by the liver when taken orally. This means that much higher doses, ten to twenty times higher, must be taken when administering orally, as compared to topical administration that avoid the first pass effect of the liver.
(Per 8 Pumps)
- Androsta-3,5-deine-7, 17 dione – 25mg
- 5,7-dihydroxyflavone (Chrysin) – 500mg
Powered by Androsta-3,5-deine-7, 17 dione
A potent aromatase inhibitor containing Androsta-3 5-diene-7 17-dione which helps with decreasing in circulating levels of estrogen in the body. Simply put it will inhibit or reduce the amount of androgens in the body that can convert into estrogen. The active ingredient is a compound called Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione which is a very potent suicide aromatase inhibitor. Estrozone can be used with all pro-hormone to help reduce any possible water retention, eliminate the chance of the development of male breast tissue, and increase sex drive. Estrozone Rx 2.0 should also be taken after using our products as PCT (post cycle therapy) to bring hormone function back to normal once your cycle is completed.
Androsta-3 5-diene-7 17-dione is an aromatize inhibiting compound and is a DHEA analog that will reduce estradiol and is mostly used as a post cycle therapy. Androsta-3 5-diene-7 17-dione naturally occurs in the human body. In the 1970s, East German steroid chemists, affiliated with the Research Center for Molecular Biology and Medicine, produced Androsta-3 5-diene-7 17-dione in human urine. Later on, in the early ’90s, researchers from the Ohoku College of Pharmacy in Japan were looking for aromatase inhibitors(AIs). They found out that Androsta-3 5-diene-7 17-dione was one of the best AIs available.
Other Active ingredient:
5,7-dihydroxyflavone (Chrysin) – An all natural aromatase inhibitor which prevents the conversion of testosterone to estrogen for the treatment of high estrogen and low testosterone.
Estrozone Topical Delivery System
- Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) – is a high purity solvent and carrier which offers a safe, effective delivery enhancement mechanism for the active ingredients in EstroZone.
- Ethoxydiglycol – is a cosmetic grade solvent that conforms to the current USP/NF monographs. Ethoxydiglycol is particularly appropriate for skin care preparations where it acts as an excellent solvent and carrier.
- Propylene glycol – is an organic compound that is used 2 primary reasons. First, it has the traits of a humectant; it is able to absorb and help the skin retain moisture. Second, it helps active ingredients penetrate the skin.
- Glycerin – when used on skin works as humectant, which is why it attracts moisture onto your skin.
- Carbomer – helps to distribute and suspend the active ingredients in the EstroZone gel.
- Triethanolamine (TEA) – Helps the water-soluble and oil-soluble ingredients blend better. TEA neutralizes fatty acids and solubilizes oils and other ingredients that are not completely soluble in water.
For best results apply 4 pumps of Estrozone twice daily (4 pumps in AM & 4 pumps in PM) to the upper arms, shoulders/traps, thighs or abdominal areas. Ensure the areas are clean and free from excessive hair, avoid showering or swimming for at least 8 hours after application.