Humanogen™ – “FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH IN A BOTTLE!”
Guaranteed Absorption. No needles, No pills, No liver stress!
POWERED by Ibutamoren
Ibutamoren is a potent, long-acting, selective and non-peptide agonist of the ghrelin receptor and a growth hormone secretagogue, mimicking the growth hormone-stimulating action of the endogenous hormone ghrelin. A Growth hormone secretagogue (GHS) is a compound that acts as a secretagogue which will help promote growth hormone (HGH) levels by stimulating the release of naturally occurring Growth hormone in the body which in turn also increases the levels of IGF-1.
Gamma Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) is a naturally occurring amino acid that works as a neurotransmitter in your brain. Neurotransmitters function as chemical messengers. GABA is considered an inhibitory neurotransmitter because it blocks, or inhibits, certain brain signals and decreases activity in your nervous system. When GABA attaches to a protein in your brain known as a GABA receptor, it produces a calming effect. This can help with feelings of anxiety, stress, and fear. One study found that taking a GABA supplement led to a 400% increase in HGH at rest and a 200% increase following exercise. GABA may also increase HGH levels by improving your sleep, since your nighttime growth hormone release is linked to sleep quality and depth.
Mucuna Pruriens (velvet bean extract)(15% L-Dopa) contains L-Dopa (levodopa) which is the precursor to several neurotransmitters including dopamine, adrenalin and noradrenaline. Specifically Mucuna Pruriens has significant antioxidant action that works in tandem with L-dopa to promote brain health, regulate mood and increase cognition. Due to mucuna pruriens effect on dopamine which influences libido, Mucuna Pruriens can help to enhance enhance sexual urge and as such is sometimes used in testosterone booster supplements.
Other Ingredient: Vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine).
HUMANOGEN™ TOPICAL DELIVERY SYSTEM
- Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) – is a high purity solvent and carrier which offers a safe, effective delivery enhancement mechanism for the active ingredients in HUMANOGEN™.
- Ethoxydiglycol – is a cosmetic grade solvent that conforms to the current USP/NF monographs. Ethoxydiglycol is particularly appropriate for skin care preparations where it acts as an excellent solvent and carrier.
- Propylene glycol – is an organic compound that is used 2 primary reasons. First, it has the traits of a humectant; it is able to absorb and help the skin retain moisture. Second, it helps active ingredients penetrate the skin.
- Glycerin – when used on skin works as humectant, which is why it attracts moisture onto your skin.
- Carbomer – helps to distribute and suspend the active ingredients in the HUMANOGEN™ gel.
- Triethanolamine (TEA) – Helps the water-soluble and oil-soluble ingredients blend better. TEA neutralizes fatty acids and solubilizes oils and other ingredients that are not completely soluble in water.
Apply 6-12 pumps (full dose = 12 pumps) of HUMANOGEN™ once or twice daily to the upper arms, shoulders/traps, thighs or abdominal areas.
Ensure the areas are clean and free from excessive hair, avoid showering or swimming for at least 8 hours after application.