GUARANTEED ABSORPTION. NO NEEDLES, NO PILLS, NO LIVER STRESS!†
Topical vs. Oral Administration
Although comparable to oral-dosage forms in efficacy, topical creams have numerous advantages over oral forms. First, topical administration avoids the first-pass effect of metabolism associated with the oral route. Therefore, topical administration allows for much higher and improved bioavailability. Second, topical administration allows prolonged release of compounds, which can improve adherence. Third, topical administration minimizes adverse effects due to lower peak concentrations of compounds. Most compounds are very effectively removed by the liver when taken orally. This means that much higher doses, ten to twenty times higher, must be taken when administering orally, as compared to topical administration that avoid the first pass effect of the liver.
WHAT IS BPC-157?
This article will cover the basics of what you need to know about BPC-157. The acronym BPC, which stands for “Body Protecting Compound,” while scientifically its molecular formula is C62H98N16O22, containing 62 atoms of carbon, 98 atoms of hydrogen, 16 atoms of nitrogen, and 22 atoms of oxygen.
BPC-157 is comprised of a peptide chain (a string of amino acids in a particular order) made up of 15 amino acids. BPC-157 originated from a particular protective stomach protein, however, it is regarded by most scientists as synthetic due to its unique peptide chain sequence which is not naturally occurring in nature. BPC-157 got its name from its ability to quickly heal body injuries, ward-off fatigue of the central nervous system as a result of time-intensive exercise and retain an anabolic state post-workout.
A multitude of studies using BPC-157 was conducted by researchers on lab rats and showed that the peptides had a significant protective effect on the intestinal tract as well as the stomach. BPC-157 peptides also revealed a host of other benefits for stomach ulcers, fistulas, inflammatory conditions, plus improved healing of bones and joints.
BPC-157’s HEALTH BENEFITS
Research on BPC-157, which began in 1991, has continued without any reported side effects. BPC-157 has been used in research studies for the repair of bones, intestines, muscles, teeth, tendons to name a few. The BPC studies have been performed in-vivo on human subjects and lab rats as well as in laboratory in-vitro. Moreover, test subjects were injected both subcutaneously and intramuscularly.
Health benefits of BPC-157 that were discovered during several studies concluded that BPC-157 was:
- Responsible for improved tendon outgrowth, cell survival, and migration, thereby promoting ligament and tendon recovery when administered via drinking water for test rats with damaged collateral medial ligaments.
- Effective in the direct healing of tendon to bone, that may perhaps effectively replace current reconstructive surgical procedures.
- Highly effective in neutralizing the damage if the gut lining, caused by NSAID drugs.
- Able to reverse damage caused by inflammatory bowel disease within several days of administration in lab rats with IBS.
- Successful in curing periodontal disease in rats when regularly administered.
- Effective in reversing systemic corticosteroid damaged muscle recovery in rat subjects. As a result of a set dose, administered once per day for 14 days to rats with a compressed gastrocnemius muscle.
- Responsible for promoting the healing of bone in rabbits inflicted with an experimental segmental bone defect.
Additionally, BPC-157, is known to be a stable form of gastric Penta decapeptide as a result of its stability in the gastric juice of humans, its anabolic healing properties for both the lower and upper gastrointestinal tract, a reversing effect on ulcers as well as healing properties for inflammatory bowel disease without any side effects.
BPC-157 RESEARCH STUDY HEALTH BENEFITS
Furthermore, research studies have shown that BPC-157 increases the rate of wound healing, and through its reaction with the nitric oxide system, it produces a protective effect of endothelial tissue. The wound-healing effect produces results even in highly impaired conditions such as progressive irritable bowel disease. In these cases, BPC-157 increases the expression of genes in charge of cytokines, collagen formation, growth factor production and the repairing of the intestinal anastomosis, truly a blessing for people who suffer from bowel inflammation, constipation, diarrhea, and gut pain.
WHAT IS TB-500?
TB-500 is a synthetic replica of Thymosin Beta 4, a protein peptide that occurs naturally in the bodies of both animals and humans. Although TB-500 is available for research purposes, it is commonly used by veterinarians who conduct clinical trials using TB-500 on horses. The main reason for this is due to TB-500’s powerful healing properties which expedite a speedy recovery from injuries. As a result of this benefit, TB-500 is commonly used in horse racing in order to increase performance and lessen the occurrence of injuries.
The study of Thymosin began in the 1960s and centered around the development of the thymus gland in the vertebrate immune system. Dr. Allan Goldstein started a company which formulated thymosin alpha 1, in order to increase immune cell activity and subsequently thymosin beta 4 or TB-500, in order to accelerate healing and wound repair.
While TB-500 is not a prescription drug, the peptide has been used significantly in horse racing so as to inhibit the formation of adhesions. The human use of thymosin started around 1974, with the first reported case being a young girl who was injected with thymosin due to a nonfunctioning thymus gland. Since then, an increasing number of athletes and biohackers have been using thymosin.
In various studies, TB-500 has revealed that it offers many of the same effects as that of growth hormone (GH), including but not limited to:
- Greater muscle growth through increased strength.
- Greater endurance.
- Accelerated healing for wounds.
- Reduction of acute and/or chronic pain including inflammation.
- Greater increase in flexibility.
- Increased hair growth.
HOW DOES TB-500 WORK?
TB-500 has the ability to control the upregulation of cell-building proteins. An example of this is TB-500’s upregulation of actin, a protein that forms together with myosin as the contractile filaments in muscle cells, as well as the metabolism and motion of other similar type cells. Due to actin’s upregulation, TB-500 is able to promote cell growth, cell migration, healing and the proliferation of cells. Moreover, besides the added benefit of creating new blood vessel pathways, inflammation is decreased for greater wound healing.
TB-500’s molecular structure and lower molecular weight make it very flexible and versatile improving its ability to travel greater distances through various body tissues. This accelerated ability to move throughout the body, allows TB-500 to essentially target areas of injury to quickly begin the healing process. Additionally, people who have used TB-500 have reported greater flexibility, less inflammation in tendons, darkening of gray hair and improved hair growth. Most recently, there are studies underway testing TB-500’s ability to heal damaged heart tissue, a medical called ventricular hypertrophy.
TB-500 STUDIES AND USE IN SPORTS
As a result of TB-500’s use by veterinarians in healing the injuries of racehorses, Medivet-Equine a company that manufactures a non-prescription version of TB-500 analyzed the results of the racehorses, and has reported that TB-500 provides a diverse number of benefits to mammals of any size, including but not limited to:
- Stimulates faster surface wound healing with minimal scarring and minor discomfort.
- It provides healing at a cellular level, including stem cells as the main component of wound healing and organ regeneration.
- Promotes blood vessel regeneration.
- Has been shown to counter diabetes in canines.
- Lessens joint inflammation.
- Improved levels in stamina and greater endurance.
Topical Delivery System
- Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) – is a high purity solvent and carrier which offers a safe, effective delivery enhancement mechanism for the active ingredients.
- Ethoxydiglycol – is a cosmetic grade solvent that conforms to the current USP/NF monographs. Ethoxydiglycol is particularly appropriate for skin care preparations where it acts as an excellent solvent and carrier.
- Propylene glycol – is an organic compound that is used 2 primary reasons. First, it has the traits of a humectant; it is able to absorb and help the skin retain moisture. Second, it helps active ingredients penetrate the skin.
- Glycerin – when used on skin works as humectant, which is why it attracts moisture onto your skin.
- Carbomer – helps to distribute and suspend the active ingredients.
- Triethanolamine (TEA) – Helps the water-soluble and oil-soluble ingredients blend better. TEA neutralizes fatty acids and solubilizes oils and other ingredients that are not completely soluble in water.
For best results apply 4 pumps once or twice daily to the upper arms, shoulders/traps, thighs or abdominal areas. Ensure the areas are clean and free from excessive hair, avoid showering or swimming for at least 8 hours after application. At a full dose of 8 pumps daily a bottle will last approximately 16 days, at a half dose daily of 4 pumps a bottle will last approximately 32 days.