ANDRO HARD™ – ROCK HARD ABS, CHISELED CHEST, GET HARD!
Guaranteed Absorption. No needles, No pills, No liver stress!
POWERED by SUPER R-DHEA
Naturally occurring DHEA derivatives.
R-DHEA is known as “reduced DHEA” because it is a 5a-reduced metabolite of DHEA. It’s more commonly referred to as androsterone. This naturally occurring hormone cannot convert to testosterone, but instead converts to the dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Similar to testosterone, DHT is responsible for masculine traits such as aggression, sex drive, and physical strength. However, because DHT cannot convert to estrogen, it also helps reduce fat storage and water retention, which also helps with increasing muscular hardness and vascularity.
EPI-DHEA is a natural metabolite of dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) via the 5α-reductase enzyme, it may also appear under the name 3b-hydroxy-etioallocholan-17-one. Epiandrosterone is a precursor to Stanolone, a powerful steroid hormone. Epiandrosterone can be found naturally occuring in most mammals and is excreted in urine as a normal part of human metabolism. It provide health benefits such as weight loss, muscle growth, and support immune system function. Stanolone is the hormone that epiandrosterone converts to in the body and it is very androgenic.
ANDRO HARD™ TOPICAL DELIVERY SYSTEM
- Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) – is a high purity solvent and carrier which offers a safe, effective delivery enhancement mechanism for the active ingredients in Andro Hard.
- Ethoxydiglycol – is a cosmetic grade solvent that conforms to the current USP/NF monographs. Ethoxydiglycol is particularly appropriate for skin care preparations where it acts as an excellent solvent and carrier.
- Propylene glycol – is an organic compound that is used 2 primary reasons. First, it has the traits of a humectant; it is able to absorb and help the skin retain moisture. Second, it helps active ingredients penetrate the skin.
- Glycerin – when used on skin works as humectant, which is why it attracts moisture onto your skin.
- Carbomer – helps to distribute and suspend the active ingredients in the Andro Hard gel.
- Triethanolamine (TEA) – Helps the water-soluble and oil-soluble ingredients blend better. TEA neutralizes fatty acids and solubilizes oils and other ingredients that are not completely soluble in water.
Apply 6-12 pumps (full dose = 12 pumps) ANDRO HARD™ once or twice daily to the upper arms, shoulders/traps, thighs or abdominal areas.
Ensure the areas are clean and free from excessive hair, avoid showering or swimming for at least 8 hours after application.