GUARANTEED ABSORPTION. NO NEEDLES, NO PILLS, NO LIVER STRESS!
Topical vs. Oral Administration
Although comparable to oral-dosage forms in efficacy, topical creams have numerous advantages over oral forms. First, topical administration avoids the first-pass effect of metabolism associated with the oral route. Therefore, topical administration allows for much higher and improved bioavailability. Second, topical administration allows prolonged release of compounds, which can improve adherence. Third, topical administration minimizes adverse effects due to lower peak concentrations of compounds. Most compounds are very effectively removed by the liver when taken orally. This means that much higher doses, ten to twenty times higher, must be taken when administering orally, as compared to topical administration that avoid the first pass effect of the liver.
(Per 8 Pumps)
- R-DHEA – 100mg
- 4-DHEA- 50mg
Powered by R-DHEA & 4-DHEA
R-DHEA is known as “Reduced DHEA” because it is a 5a-reduced metabolite of DHEA. It’s more commonly referred to as Androsterone. This naturally occurring hormone cannot convert to testosterone, but instead converts to the dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Similar to testosterone, DHT is responsible for masculine traits such as aggression, sex drive, and physical strength. However, because DHT cannot convert to estrogen, it also helps reduce fat storage and water retention, making it an excellent steroid for increasing muscular hardness and vascularity.
Strength gains may also be noticeable with R-DHEA due to its strong androgenic effect which will activate the central nervous system and increase muscular power.This will increase explosive power with minimal body weight increase. The increased aggression is typically a welcomed benefit, which manifests as increased confidence and an “alpha male” feeling in sexual and social activities. The strong androgenic action from R-DHEA may also help support libido and erection hardness. This makes R-DHEA useful to help counter the sexually suppressive effects from other steroids. The powerful androgenic effect will also block estrogenic effects, and help prevent (and reverse) “gyno”.
4-DHEA is a naturally occurring DHEA isomer. It’s structure closely resembles regular DHEA but the double bond in the 4th position dramatically changes its effects. 4-DHEA is also expected to have a higher conversion rate to testosterone compared to regular DHEA. The 4-DHEA also lacks the calorie burning thermogenic properties, therefore offering superior calorie retention for a bulking effect. This increased anabolic potency and reduced thermogenic action will lead to noticeable gains in strength, lean tissue growth, and weight gain.
4-DHEA is both very anabolic and androgenic. Users report to experience tremendous increases in muscle mass with quickly followed strength gains. The elevated testosterone levels will increase red blood cell count and produce what users refer to as “skin bursting pumps”. The elevated hormone levels will also increase protein synthesis, which will increase recovery times. Be sure to eat 1.5-2 grams of protein per body weight. 4-AD lacks high thermogenic abilities; therefore, it gives exceptional calorie retention for adding bulk muscle.
Andro Hard Topical Delivery System
- Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) – is a high purity solvent and carrier which offers a safe, effective delivery enhancement mechanism for the active ingredients in Andro Hard.
- Ethoxydiglycol – is a cosmetic grade solvent that conforms to the current USP/NF monographs. Ethoxydiglycol is particularly appropriate for skin care preparations where it acts as an excellent solvent and carrier.
- Propylene glycol – is an organic compound that is used 2 primary reasons. First, it has the traits of a humectant; it is able to absorb and help the skin retain moisture. Second, it helps active ingredients penetrate the skin.
- Glycerin – when used on skin works as humectant, which is why it attracts moisture onto your skin.
- Carbomer – helps to distribute and suspend the active ingredients in the Andro Hard gel.
- Triethanolamine (TEA) – Helps the water-soluble and oil-soluble ingredients blend better. TEA neutralizes fatty acids and solubilizes oils and other ingredients that are not completely soluble in water.
For best results apply 4 pumps of Andro Hard twice daily (4 pumps in AM & 4 pumps in PM) to the upper arms, shoulders/traps, thighs or abdominal areas. Ensure the areas are clean and free from excessive hair, avoid showering or swimming for at least 8 hours after application.